We've all seen Derby don'ts: the bad, the really bad and the "You need to start over" bad!
To avoid these mistakes, stick to these simple strategies:
* Don't wear something BORING!
* Don't wear a dress that is too large or too tight!
* Don't wear a dress that is too young or too old for your age!
* Don't wear too much makeup (keep one feature of your face highlighted at a time)!
* Don't wear too much jewelry!
* Don't wear a rediculous hat just to draw attention!
* Don't wear 5 minute heels unless you want to be limping around the rest of the day!
* Don't get smashed!
* Don't show too much of your goodies! Leave something to the imagination.
The key is to look elegant & sophisticated; to enhance your beauty; to stand out in the right way. If you keep this in mind, you can't go wrong.