Nice and quiet setup overall. Just a few notes to pass along.
- Frost Advisory tonight/early Saturday for all of our area. The city looks to drop to about 36. But evening areas around the Snyder and beyond could drop in the 30-34 degree range. So even a light freeze is possible. It doesn't look too damaging right now.
- Warm weekend with a nice jump in our highs each day
- Weak front next Tuesday. Brief showers/thunder possible.
- Another shower possible next Thursday
- Warming kicks back in just in time for Easter Weekend, but perhaps with t-storms.
Here is the video update!!